Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 March 2013

NORTHEAST FEST DAY 2






THE GLIMPSE:DAY 2
Well it was the 2nd day of neff(northeast fashion fest) n there was a marvelous designer show kullol dutta. I was quite stun by his collection it was different from the other designers.The 2nd day of neff 
wasnt going so well because of some freaks,but a compliment by kullol dutta made my day.
I m eagerly waiting to work under him n experience a new way of looking things.Well 4rm now on i will blog often as i promise myself n i will.well njoy the pics i got :) 





well the show stopper was none other than jiyah khan

                         
                                             me n my friend posing lols



me n my friends n yup the middle one is my friend and a model..isnt she preetty


I had to get a pic clicked with kullol dutta

THE END OF DAY 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment