Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 March 2013


THE GLIMPSE:DAY 3

Well the 3rd day went went well with lots of messy stuff going on the backstage.Here is annu n amrit with there amazing collection.i guess all the designers who came was absolutely amazing at there work n me loved it



                                                me and tonu riba even she is amazing she brought northeast                                            
                                                            costumes in a new way  

                                       this is utpal a very handsome assamese actor was dying to click pics with
                                                                                him;)
                                        again in backstage getting the picyures of our memories
my friend sumi 

me n miriama 

                        all of us together (left to right) krishangi,sheetal,miriama,sumi,me

No comments:

Post a Comment